CRA Conference at Snowbird 2000
July 9 - 11, 2000
The flagship conference for academic and research laboratory
administrators interested in computing research issues.
Final Program | Workshop Slides | Plenary & Other Slides
Human Resources: Where Are We Now? Where Do We Need to Be?
Special Session Presentation followed by Question & Answer Period
- Speech in HTML format Rita Colwell, Director, National Science Foundation
Preparing for the 21st Century: The IT Revolution in Education
- WebCT and related papers Murray Goldberg
- Bryant York's Acceptance Speech.
CRA Twenty-five Years of Service
- Speech in HTML format William Aspray
State of the CRA
- Slides in HTML format Edward Lazowska
Current Trends in Science Policy as it Affects CSE
- Slides in HTML format Al Teich, AAAS
Copyright © 2004 Computing Research Association. All Rights Reserved. Questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Document last modified on Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012 06:45:29 PDT.