Guidelines for Expense
When traveling at CRA's
expense, please do so as economically as possible and refer to
the following guidelines. Contact CRA's Business Manager, Dana
Neill, dneill [at] cra.org, in advance if you have questions.
CRA will provide each
participating institution funding for two individuals to attend
from their institution, including
- two nights of stay at the Workshop hotel;
- meals held at the Workshop; and
- up to $500 in travel expenses.
Please save all ORIGINAL
receipts for reimbursements. YOU MUST HAVE A RECEIPT TO RECEIVE
Expense reimbursement forms
will be available for attendees to submit expenses. You may also
print one here: PDF.
- Fill in your name and provide the address where you want
the check to be sent.
- Indicate where you traveled and for what purpose.
- List all daily expenses in the appropriate column.
- Sign the expense form.
- Include all original receipts for each expense that you
claim. Please tape your receipts onto
8 ½ x 11 sheets of paper and staple these to your expense
- List all expenses in US dollars. If you incurred
expenses in a currency other than US, use the appropriate
exchange rate to make the conversion.
- CRA can reimburse only necessary and reasonable
expenses. These typically include economy airfare, ground
transportation and meals while traveling.
- Please remember the following restrictions when making
- If traveling internationally, you generally must use
only US flag-flying carriers. If you have a question
about this please contact CRA's Business Manager.
- Car rentals are disallowed unless pre-approved by
the CRA Business Manager for unique circumstances. If
you have approval, please attach this to your expense
- Room charge and taxes will be reimbursed
- Meals otherwise provided by the
conference/meeting/workshop will not be reimbursed.
- Phone calls will not be reimbursed.
- Personal items will not be reimbursed.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be reimbursed.
- If you combine CRA travel with other professional or
personal activities, only the portion directly related
to CRA may be claimed for reimbursement.