CRA Links
What We're Reading
Advocacy Materials
Recent Testimony
Powered by
Movable Type 2.65

October 11, 2007

Tapia and Hopper Conferences

The government affairs team here at CRA is headed to Orlando next week! I will be bringing you updates from the Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing conference and Peter will let you know what’s happening at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing conference. The conferences are co-located this year, so it'll be interesting to see how that affects the overall dynamic of both conferences. I'm guessing it'll be a big positive, but we'll see. Stayed tuned!

Posted by MelissaNorr at October 11, 2007 05:16 PM
Posted to Diversity in Computing | Events