|CRA Government Affairs
Advocacy | Policy Issues | Budget | Congress | Executive Branch | Archives | Home
Action Alerts & Related Information
- Quick Tips for Effective Communications with Congress
- Join the Computing Research Advocacy Network, a free service of the CRA Government Affairs Program
One-Pagers & Handouts
- Expanding the Federal Investment in Information Technology Research (.pdf) CRA Policy Brief
- The National Investment in Information Technology R&D (.pdf) CRA Policy Brief
- Information Technology Research: Meeting the Challenges of the 21st Century (.pdf) CRA Policy Brief
- The PITAC Final Report (.pdf) CRA Fact Sheet
- Computing Research: A National Investment for Leadership in the 21st Century
CRA booklet of case studies by industry leaders illustrating how multi-billion-dollar industries have been created by modest federal investments in fundamental research in information technology.
CRA Position Statements
- CRA Declaration in Felten et al. v. RIAA et al., Ed Lazowska, University of Washington, August 13, 2001.
- CRA Testimony on Scientific Allocation of Scientific Resources, given by Andy van Dam, Thomas J. Watson, Jr., University Professor of Technology and Education and Professor of Computer Science at Brown University, before the National Science Board, May 22, 2001
- CRA Recommendations for President George W. Bush and the New Administration
General Advocacy Resources
- Write Your Representative, a service of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Writing a Member of Congress, article by Fred W. Weingarten
- The Institution of Congress, article by Fred W. Weingarten
- Working With Congress: A Practical Guide for Scientists and Engineers, AAAS publication.
Copyright © 2004 Computing Research Association. All Rights Reserved. Questions? E-mail: email@example.com.
Document last modified on Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012 06:51:14 PDT.